The Best LEGO® Group Display Award allows builders to enter a single display built by a group, collaborative effort or LEGO train club.
Please submit a group’s display only once in this category.
- This category is for AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO) aged 18 years or over
- Models must be railway / railroad themed
- The submitted model must be a single display
- Models must be physically built (no digital renders accepted, sorry)
- Displays can include some officially released LEGO sets, though preference is for fully custom-built (MOC) displays
- The display must have been assembled in the past 2 years, but it can include models built before this time – we’re not expecting a brand new layout built in 2 years!
Allowable third party elements include:
- Lighting kits
- Custom printed elements, or decals
- Compatible third party track pieces, including those from manufacturers such as BrickTracks, TrixBrix, etc
- Any custom elements allowed for locomotive models
Please read the FAQs for more guidance.