The Best LEGO® Individual Display Award allows builders to enter a single display built by themselves. If you have a single model, it may be better to enter the Best LEGO Structure / Infrastructure Model category.
- This category is for AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO) aged 18 years or over
- Models must be railway / railroad themed, and can include LEGO city / town set ups with railways / railroads
- The submitted model must be a single display, built by a single builder
- Not all models need to be built within the past 2 years, as long as the display was put together in the past 2 years
- Models must be physically built (no digital renders accepted, sorry)
- Displays can include some officially released LEGO sets, though preference is for fully custom-built (MOC) displays
Allowable third party elements include:
- Lighting kits
- Custom printed elements, or decals
- Compatible third party track pieces, including those from manufacturers such as BrickTracks, TrixBrix, etc
- Any custom elements allowed for locomotive models
Please read the FAQs for more guidance.