The Best LEGO® Passenger Wagon Award is awarded to the best designed and novel passenger wagon or carriage built from LEGO® bricks.
- This award category is for AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO) aged 18 years or over
- Models must be railway / railroad themed
- Wagon models must run on standard LEGO® train track. This includes large radius curves and points / switches
- This category is open to any single wagon design suitable for passenger use
- Models must be physically built; you can enter digital models in the Best Digital Wagon category
- Models and displays must be largely built in the past 24 months (as of the opening date of the awards)
This category is for entries including:
- standard passenger cars
- buffet and dining cars
- observation cars
Entries may be physical models or digital renders, and may make use of some third party elements including:
- custom bearings and axles
- custom wheel sets
- custom printed elements
Multiple units (or single cars which can form a multiple unit) including DMUs, DEMUs, EMUs should be entered in the Full Train / Consist category.