The Brick Train Awards are back for 2021!
You can enter up to 3 models per category for free, and be part of this global LEGO® train fan community event. The awards are open for submissions from 1st February 2021 – 28th February 2021. The virtual awards ceremony will be held on Friday, 5th March 2021 – join us on Facebook to hear the winners in your region and globally.
How to enter
- Read our FAQs and check the rules for entry – we may disqualify your entry if you do not follow these. Please also read our terms for entry: by submitting entries you are agreeing to these terms.
- Email your entry, including up to 6 photographs and one video, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can link to one Mecabricks model if required. You must include:
- Your name (or alias, handle or pseudonym)
- Your country and region (eg, USA, Americas or Germany, Europe)
- Which category you are entering. Please submit one model per email only.
- Sit back and relax – we’ll announce the winners for each category once judges have made their decisions. You can follow a selection of entries on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.