Carzig by Tad64

Image of Carzig by Tad64

Builder: Tad64

About Carzig by Tad64

Carzig was first mentioned in 1324 as Kartzk. The alley village has been dominated by agriculture for centuries. At that time in 1864, 159 people lived in the village. There was a modest economic boom, which was boosted by the connection to the Eberswalde–Frankfurt (Oder) railway line.
During the fighting for Berlin at the end of the Second World War in 1945, the line was in the main battle area. The Wehrmacht deployed a special armored train from the next ralway station Schönfließ (Mark). As a result of the fighting, the route was badly affected and many bridges and buildings were destroyed.
The small station buildingis build after the Second World War. The old building was destroyed in the battles

© Brick Train Awards, an idea by Bricks McGee and LNUR. The LEGO Group does not own or endorse the Brick Train Awards. LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group.

Terms for competition entry. Press & media queries. In the media.

Website design by Peacock Carter