Warrenheip Station – Staff Exchanger & Passenger Station by Ben Nguyen

Image of Warrenheip Station – Staff Exchanger & Passenger Station by Ben Nguyen

Builder: Ben Nguyen

About Warrenheip Station – Staff Exchanger & Passenger Station by Ben Nguyen

Built in 1873, the station was situated along the Ballarat - Melbourne/Geelong at the junction leading into Ballarat. On 23 February 1994, a number of alterations took place at Warrenheip, including the removal of sidings A, B and C, the crossover from the Geelong-Ballarat line to track A (the down line towards Ballarat station) was abolished and the removed of a number of points and signal posts. In 1995, the double line from Ballarat station to Warrenheip was converted to two parallel and independent lines, and the junction abolished. An unattended crossing loop remains on the line to Geelong.
The station was one of 35 closed to passenger traffic on 4 October 1981, as part of the New Deal timetable for country passengers.

© Brick Train Awards, an idea by Bricks McGee and LNUR. The LEGO Group does not own or endorse the Brick Train Awards. LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group.

Terms for competition entry. Press & media queries. In the media.

Website design by Peacock Carter