By entering the Brick Train Awards, you agree to the following terms.
1. The judges decisions are final
The judges decisions for each category are final, and will only be changed by the Brick Train Awards in extreme circumstances (e.g., evidence of corruption or vote rigging).
2. We can share images and videos you enter
By entering your models, you give the Brick Train Awards, LNUR and Brick Model Railroader permission to use your imagery, videos and accompanying text worldwide, royalty free for perpetuity. The Brick Train Awards will use media for:
- Promotion of the current Brick Train Awards and any future events
- On BrickTrainAwards.com
- On social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- In other promotion both offline and online, as we see fit to use
- Discussion of the awards on LNUR or Brick Model Railroader podcasts, videos, websites or social media channels
You retain all rights to your model.
3. We use your information – and then delete it
When submitting models for the awards, we require a minimal amount of information from you:
- Your name
- Your home country
- Your email address
If you win a prize, we will require your postal address to arrange shipping. We need to share your name and address with our sponsors to be able to ship your prize.
All entrant data held by the Brick Train Awards will be deleted 30 days after the final awards have been made.